Deadline is May 1st
We will only consider completed applications submitted with required documents.
• Reference Letter (3)
• A goal and personal statement letter
• Submit current academic transcript (only cumulative summary page)
• Must be U.S. citizens and permanent Florida residence
• Must be a high school senior graduating
• Must submit an acceptance and enrollment letter from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Scholarships amount range from $500 to $2500, which is determined by Board of Directors
In order to receive an academic scholarship to help pay for school, you need to get exceedingly good grade and most likely graduate at the top of your class. But, you have a chance at winning a scholarship if you're a well rounded student that is heavily involved in extracurricular activities. This includes community service involvement, as well as demonstrating leadership potential in school or your community.
* Recipients may use the scholarship to cover the cost of tuition, fees, books, room and board, computers and other college applicable related expenses.